Monday, December 18, 2017

PGCB #142 - Holiday Fun


This week we are celebrating the Holidays at The Paper Girls Challenge blog. I needed to send of some Christmas cards ASAP so I made some super simple one layer cards to make sure I got them out in time. It is a little hard to see but I added some dots of glue with the SU fine tip glue pen. The glue dries clear and dimensional so it is an easy way to add for a water droplet look.

I also made some Waldorf stars this month. I saw some on Hunter Hammersen's  blog. It is really an awesome knitting blog but I was inspired to try some of these stars out myself. I really likes making them. You do need to buy the right paper to get the right effect. It is called kite paper. It's a cross between a parchment and a tissue paper. Instead of a glue stick to adhere the layers together I used my ATG and that worked perfectly. Anyway, I hope you have a lovely holiday season and have some crafty time too.


No comments: