Monday, November 21, 2016

PGCB Challenge #116 - Grateful

I've been reorganizing my crafting area. Two years ago we moved from a house where I had the luxury of a room dedicated to all of my craft supplies. We moved rather last minute and everything just got crammed into boxes haphazardly and it's never been the same since. So for the last month I've been going through and rediscovering some of the fun collections I've accumulated over the years. Don't be surprised if you see some older collections in use.

I took a break from organizing to remind myself why I have all of this stuff. It wa a joy to put this one page together after all the hours of sorting. I added a semi-hidden journal card because one of my goals is to make sure I'm really recording fresh thoughts about things that have recently happened. I look and see how my family is growing and I know that these times are fleeting. The sketch is Poppy #4 from Scrapbook Steals. And our Paper Girls challenge is Grateful, fitting for Thanksgiving this week here in the US.

We love seeing your entries! Keep linking up over at The Paper Girls Challenge.

No comments: